How to use this blog

Welcome to I Teach Preschool. I have created this site to collect and share the wonderful early childhood educational resources available on the web!

I will try to label each post to make finding resources that fit your needs easier. To save time, posts about sites/products/items/ideas will generally be in bullet format with just a few notes about the site/product/item/idea to quickly and easily help you find what you are looking for!

I am available for product and curriculum review. Please contact me via e-mail for more details. Please note, products and curriculum materials will NOT be returned following review.

I encourage comments on posts and would welcome contributors to the site. Please e-mail me with your favorite site links, creative teaching ideas, art projects and tips!

Want to share this blog with a friend, fellow teacher or homeschooler? Just send me their e-mail address and I will invite them to join the site so they can view it too!

Be sure to look for the E-mail subscription box on the right side of the page. By signing up for E-mail subscriptions you will get the posts delivered right to your e-mail inbox!


Copyright advice

I do my best to link to as many sites as possible and keep this site organized and useful for early childhood educators.

When visiting sites I have listed, please make sure you check the copyright policies for downloads and printed material.

Some sites specifically state the items available are for personal or home use and some also include classroom use.

I recommend contact a site if you are unsure of their use policy.

Also, remember you can use ideas you see on sites to create your own resources!

E-mail me link

Email me

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Child care land

I want to thank Ms. Calvart at Holy Spirit Catholic Preschool for e-mailing me with the following site:
"One of my favorite sites is Childcareland.com. I get a daily email from her. You have to copy what she sends that day or you usually can’t get to it again. She does sell her printouts, etc. periodically but I just try to save everything to my computer. She also has videos on how to do certain projects or using various products and now has added reading books. The daily emails have a Daily Art Project, a Daily Printable, and a Daily Learning Sheet. She includes the patterns and you usually can choose if you want to print in color or black and white."

Site Link:
http://childcareland.com


Below is some additional information from the Childcareland.com creator regarding access to her printables, permission, etc.

Hi... I just wanted to remind everyone how to access my free printables. You can do so by receiving them in an email (you must be set to individual email to receive these). There are also printables in the groups file section ... but that has become full so now I put the newer printables on my free page at childcareland.com. If you want the printables directly in you email you must be set at individual mail.

This is the address for my free printables:
http://www.childcareland.com/free.html

This is the address for our Group Page:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shelleylovettsecprintables/

This is the the address for the Files Section:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shelleylovettsecprintables/files/

Terms Of Use:

My free printables may be used for both classroom and home use. They may not be redistributed or altered in any way.

Some Basic Instructions:

I recommend printing on index or cardstock paper for durability. Lamanation is also recommended. If you would like to save on ink set you printer settings to "draft" instead of "normal". The black and white pattens will come out the same... the color will come out lighter than what the original is.

This message will be sent every two weeks as a reminder.

Thank you... and I hope you enjoy the printables!!

Shelley A. Lovett

http://www.childcareland.com
Early Learning Activities For Pre-K and Kindergarten

http://www.earlychildhoodprintables.com
Free and membership printables

No comments:

Post a Comment